Sunday 22 February 2015

The Beauty of Fantasy Art

I'm always fond of the concept of fantasy art. It would never failed to lure me to pick up my paint brush and produce a peaceful dark mystical art. Fantasy art has no boundaries, it can have many characters, style, behavior and features. I've always enjoy with so much pleasure to create something that only exist in the mind. Every fantasy art are produce from the character you create from the mind.

I didn't need to put too much thought in this painting. Whenever I place my brush on the canvas, I immediately have an idea of how is it going to appear. This is a water colour painting of a woman with deformed fingers attached to her head( meaning that her choices in life are attached to what she thinks rather than what she truly feels).

This is another of my fantasy art using art line pen. When you fold the page, it creates a different image. I wanted to incorporate animal along with humans. As you can see both artworks are fantasy like, but both have their own style and character.



No comments:

Post a Comment